My sister Marjorie has been making a fresh cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving since she was a teenager. She shares her recipe for easy cranberry clementine sauce every year, since I never write it down. I’m happy to share it here because now I will be able to look it up next November, too! This is also a fun recipe to make with kids.
- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- 1 clementine orange, juice and peel
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- Rince cranberries. Juice the clementine and chop the peel in a small dice.
- Place all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.
- May also be refrigerated up to one week and served cold.